Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hunter X Hunter is coming back again soon!


Ok, this is the first time I post something unrelated to gaming but since manga is something that has so many common things with gaming and related to gaming(who can miss the many Naruto games out there?) as well, I cant wait to post the following important news here.

Hunter X Hunter is one of my all time favorite manga but to my disappointment it seems that the Togashi can never keep up with 1 chapter per week and he has been notorious for delaying and delaying his manga(the official excuse is he is suffering some unknown disease. The same thing happened to Hunter X Hunter and the longest hiatus that I remembered if not mistaken was 2 years. That was a tad long even if he experienced Writer's Block. Nevertheless, I am still gonna support his manga because of its epic story telling and "out of galaxy" imagination. This manga is really that great and I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone who likes mangas out there.

And for your information, this manga is currently going for a hiatus again for almost or 4 months but thankfully it has been confirmed that the manga will continue again on 5th October 2008. 1 month to go eh? I cant wait to see the battle between the 3 Guardians of the King with Gon, Killua, Knuckle and Shoot. Oh ya, not to forget the most nerve wrecking battle between King and the old man(sorry I forgot his name already). I wonder what are the nen abilities of the King and the old man. I cant wait anymore. Please, October, please come earlier!

No comments: