Sunday, August 24, 2008

More of Jo Garcia, my sweet angel!




Next time if people claim that girls are casual gamers, think again. I have no qualm defying it after looking at how serious and hardcore of Jo Garcia when it comes to coming to her(even more hardcore than me to be honest).

Usually for me, I will just complete a game without giving a second go unless the game is attractive enough for me to come back. But for every single Final Fantasy game, Jo Garcia will just rush for the first time to go through and understand the storyline. And during the second play, she will get a walkthrough or guide just to get every nook and cranny in the game. And not to mention she always jots down interesting info(like to get espers in Final Fantasy or side quest that she already compeleted) and some tips of the games she has either completed or yet to finish(like Metal Gear Solid 4)in a a note book.

I am really amazed at the way she plays games and it reminds me of another friend(male, sorry to let you guys down) who is similar to her where he will always compare the stats of characters in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance just to get the best and suitable characters for specific jobs.

Now, who dare says females cant be hardcore gamers? I guess Jo Garcia will always have a special spot at our hearts and I guess every gamer will be clamouring someone like her to be their special mates. I admit I am.

2 comments:

whyeo said...

ok we seen enuf of this gal, now lets see her game collection!!
seeing she talks a big talk, i'm sure her col is just as impressive.

bidfordun said...

hehe, waiting for some footage of her collection to pop up then.

I also wonder why they never ask her to boast her collection?