Saturday, August 16, 2008

Maggie Q and Need For Speed Undercover?


Maggie Q is one of my favorite Asian actresses around. I first saw her acting in Gen Y Cop and her exotic look managed to make me go ga ga for her. However she has now rarely acted in Chinese movies anymore since she has already advanced her career to Hollywood and could be seen in several blockbuster movies like Mission Impossible III alongside with Tom Cruise or Bruce Willis's Live Free or Die Hard(it was known as Die Hard 4.0 in Malaysia though). She is also rumoured to be involved in the Edison scandal but fortunately there was no clip of her making out with Edison leaked in internet(even though we cant be too sure whether the tape itself really exists or not). She has been doing quite well in Hollywood and it seems like she will have another thing to add in her resume.

Recently she has signed with EA to be their Need For Speed Undercover' cover girl. Wow, quite a surprise as there is no Asian girl in history ever that ever made it to be Need For Speed cover girls. I guess she is really famous in USA now. Hopefully EA wont screw up her models in the game, or else it is just gonna make the whole game ruinous and mar the experience. But whatever it is, I dont think I am going to get this game even though how much I like her as racing games on Nintendo DS dont take off quite well(except Mario Kart DS of course) and the fact that racing games are not my cup of tea doesnt help. So I guess I can just pray for the success of the title here. This game will appear on almost every console out there which includes PS3, PS2, Xbox360, Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP and PC. So for those who are into arcade racing games, dont forget to support this game and buy it when it is out during November 2008. I would then try to search for clips of how she looks like in the game at Youtube when it is released later. Here is an interview between Maggie Q and Gamedaily regarding the upcoming Need For Speed Undercover.

No comments: