Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finally, greatest hits of Square Enix games



Even though we foresee that this is gonna happen sooner or later, it seems like Square Enix has finally decided to release greatest hits(or ultimate hits in this case) of some of their NDS games. Those games include Dragon Quest Monsters Joker, Dragon Quest Heroes:Rocket Slime, Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings. All 4 games are slated to hit the stores on 23rd October and each game is priced at merely 2980yen only.

Although some maybe annoyed by the "ultimate hits" words slapped on the cover(each time when I think of those who will be irate over cover art, I would always think of why_79), personally I dont mind it as it still looks cool and the best part of it is I can get a whole new game at a cheaper price.

If only Square Enix decides to release greatest hit in USA too..... But if they really do that, I would suggest them to release only the greatest hit version of Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings and replace the 3 games with other games(The World Ends With You and Final Fantasy Tactics A2 anyone? Haha, too early I guess) as those games are seeing a great price cut in USA and could be purchased for under usd20 at Amazon currently. I really do hope that Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wing could see a price cut as I have been eyeing on this for a while.

No comments: