Friday, August 22, 2008

GC 2008 Castlevania Order of Ecclesia official trailer



I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait. That is my true feeling after watching this trailer. It seems like Iga really honours his promise by not rehashing the old enemies design anymore. Even the usual enemies like Frankenstein and Axe Armours have seen different design. The graphics are prettier compared with Portrait Of Ruins. The voiceover is not shabby either. The artstyle is definitely much better. I cant wait to control Shanoa beating the hell out of various enemies. I am not sure why but for me this game is really reminiscent of Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow where you can use different abilities obtained from enemies too. Nevertheless, I like Dawn of Sorrow a lot and I think I am gonna love this one too.

Why_75, are you excited as well? I am still unsure of the release date but the Japanese version has been dated which is 23rd October, so I guess we will find out sooner or later.

4 comments:

whyeo said...

seeing the last vania game i finished was dracula x psp, yeah i would love to sink my teeth into this one, pre-ordering from PA??

bidfordun said...

Dun wanna get the limited edition? i know that it is a tad expensive though......

I guess you prefer the latest artstyle, me too.

Pure Raver said...

order of ecclesia looks really promising. wow!

bidfordun said...

Go preorder it now then, hehe.