Thursday, June 5, 2008

When gaming is not kiddy anymore


Well, well. Guess who the pretty bombshell is? She is the Playboy.com’s 2008 ‘Cyber Girl of the Year’, Jo Garcia and most importantly, she is a self proclaimed gamer. She is quite hardcore when it comes to gaming, and she is definitely not the typical female gamers(no pun intended) you would bump into. Interestingly, she is never shy to admit that she is a gamer, which is quite rare considering the fact that some of the gamers(males included) nowadays are too afraid to admit their allegiance towards gaming fearing that such statement will be detrimental to their images(too kiddy some of they say).

Let's see what she has to say for those who claim gaming is only for nerds and geeks.
"I have nothing to say to people that claim that gaming is just for guys/nerds, because they are not true gamers and don’t know any better! A real gamer knows that the hunger can strike at any time. It’s like a calling from the guy upstairs; it knows no gender, it must be answered, and Wii must play!"

I am really jeaolous that RMC from gonintendo managed to hold an interview with her. Hopefully, I can have interview with someone like her too one day if my blog manages to gain the popularity like gonintendo did. For the rest of the interview, feel free to read it here.

Huhu, now when can I manage to find someone like Jo as my girlfriend? Hopefully my future soul mate can share the same passion as me..

No comments: