Monday, June 23, 2008

Buy 2 DS games free 1 game!

You think it is a scam? It is a real deal, just that the deal itself is not available in Malaysia, hence we Malaysians are not able to take full advantage of this deal.........

Aiks, I wish I am staying in USA now to make full use of this deal. There are so many games that I would like to get but I cant due to financial restraints.

This ongoing deal is for Toys'R'Us Nintendo DS games. If only I can get someone to help me get something there, I would definitely go for Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Final Fantasy XII Renevant Wings and get a free copy of Rondo Of Swords.... I wish Stringfellow were there now.......

Sometimes I can only wish.......or maybe someone will actually bump into this post and help me out? Anyway, this deal is until 28th June only. So anyone who is going there recently, dont miss out such a great deal. I knew I wont if I were there......

If only the original gaming scene in Malaysia is as good as USA's, probably we will be seeing lots of deals like this. Until then, expect to see retail price of certain games remain the same even long after they are released(like I saw a shop selling Tekken Tag Tournarment at rm260 recently, stupid)..

No comments: