Thursday, June 26, 2008

Missing from my collection....

Recently I browsed through my Gba collection and to my dismay, I still havent got hold of some favourites games that I used to play on my GBA(those are pirated versions which are not eligible to be included in my collection)

GBA games that I am really keen to own are Breath Of Fire, Breath Of Fire 2 and Tactics Ogre Knight Of Lodis. Breath of Fire series is one of my favourite RPG series and I have played for more than 2 times and I am still interested to revisit the series. On the other hand, Tactics Ogre is an interesting SRPG game that I have been looking forward to as it is created by Quest which is responsible for FFT series. This game has a cool feature which allows us to control monsters! How cool it is that we can use monsters to attack another monsters?(nah, beast masters in FFTA dont possess the same "coolness" as being the monster itself).

The only thing that holds me back from getting them is the exorbitant of the games circulating at ebay now. Perhaps the games are limited release from Capcom and Atlus, one could hardly find a complete version below usd30 at ebay, which is quite steep for a used game. Anyway, I guess one day I will be getting them too especially Breath Of Fire series. I am hoping that Capcom will bring Breath of Fire 3 and 4 to NDS but it is unlikely because of the limitation of NDS hardware. Maybe the next NDS will do? Who knows but I am certainly hoping for it.

Those games mentioned are high-want games and the low-want games are Castlevania series on GBA. I have been a Castlevania fan since I first played Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, I also got myself the limited version of Castlevania Portrait of Ruin and I am certainly looking forward to the release of Castlevania Order of Ecclessia.And that is where the problem lies... Since i first started playing Castlevania series on NDS, I find it hard to be getting back to Gba and play the Gba series since I enjoy the convenience that NDS brings(dual screens ftw!) where I can just view the map without pausing the game. This is very important since I dont have to switch between the menu and game screen itself. This happened a lot when I played Metroid Zero Mission and that is why till now I still havent managed to beat it.

So mind to share what games you have been interested in but still havent manage to get hold of a copy? Leave your comment here.

No comments: