Sunday, March 1, 2009

Music on!

Having just completed Disgaea DS recently and clocked in around 80 hours in my first playthrough, even though I am compelled to play it again to level up my characters and see other endings, deep inside I am reluctant to do because I know I will be having difficult time putting it down once I start playing it again. Then I thought I am gonna have some new games in my hands soon, so Disgaea DS is temporarily put aside.

To my disappointment, I never managed to get The World Ends With You, Dragon Quest IV and Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword at discounted price since Stringfellow was too preoccupied with his future in laws during his vacation in USA(well, he is going to walk down his aisle later this year, so congratulations!) Fortuitously, The World Ends With You and Dragon Quest IV are getting the same treatment at Play-asia as well, so I might as well get them there later.

Being stuck in my library of games, I was having a hard time trying to decide what games should I replay. Unbeknownst to me, my hands just reached to Ouendan and holla, here I am playing Ouendan again.

Recalling how hard I tried to get all rank S for the very hard difficulty before but just gave up and moved on to another games when I grew too tired and bored of this game, I thought I will never manage to reach my goal and never did I realize that I am having a blast again with this game currently. Although until now I still haven't managed to get a rank S yet, I have been training and practicing hard to get one. However, the slightly distorted touch screen has so far managed to hamper my relentless effort. I tried Elite Beat Agents also but to my dismay this game seems to be less attractive to me now due to its rather poor selection of songs. I think I may not be able to finish this game at all since I am still in the normal difficulty.

Now that my interest in Ouendan series has piqued again and I would like to get Ouendan 2. Unwilling to spend dough on this hence I am thinking of trading this game with my getting-less-love-from-me Elite Beat Agents. Who has Ouendan 2 and wanna trade it with my Elite Beat Agents? Let me know please!

No comments: