Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NDSi FAQ! Everything you would want to know regarding NDSi!


Excited of NDSi? The third iteration of NDS is going to make it way to USA on 5th April. That is actually a tad earlier than I expected since based on what Nintendo said, I thought it will not be available until end of 2009. Nonetheless I guess it should be a great news for anyone anticipating it as the launch date is just 2 weeks away.

For those who are interested in it, have you ever wondered what the differences between this baby with the previous NDS phat and NDSL? I guess some may have done some snooping around to obtain more details but for the rest, they may still be left in darkness. Hence the following link that I am gonna provide is chocked full with everything you should know about NDSi. They are using a Japan version of NDSi to come out with this FAQ but I guess specifications will likely remain the same so it is still a utilitarian and useful FAQ....although I still wonder why no one has ever addressed the comparison between the volume of NDSi and NDSL. I am so eager to find out how loud NDSi volume in comparison with NDSL volume. Call me stupid but this might be the sole reason that might entice me to get it.

No comments: