Monday, March 30, 2009

I love Play-Asia

It had been some time that I didnt make any purchase at Play-Asia due to the my slowly changing nature that propels me to wait for discounted products and used games. However, since there was a lucky spring sale last week(it should last until tomorrow which is the end of March), I hopped into that site hoping that I could get something as I hadnt bought any new games in a while. A quick snooping around was made and finally I came out with 2 games which were Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword and Chrono Trigger japan version(it features double translations which are English and Japan).

Thanks to my fellow friend, Corez, my order was paid on 22th March and they were shipped out to me the next day. I was lucky he could help me out with the order as I found out 1 or 2 days later both games were restored to the original price. Then of course I had to wait patiently for it to reach me. I was anxious at the same time fearing that this order may not be lucky enough to escape the bloody sucking claws of customs as I had ordered something before at usd80 and unfortunately I received a letter asking me to pay for some tax. No one is gonna enjoy of shelling extra dough for something they have already paid and neither do me. I prayed hard that I could receive this as early as possible and please no letter from custom this time.

To my surprise, I actually receive the order today and I never expect myself to receive it so fast. Ok I lie, I was kinda hoping that I would receive it today but that was really unforeseen as I would expect myself to get it this week. As soon as I received the package, I quickly fire up Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword(without reading the manual! Guess I have been clamouring for a new game for some time as I would read a manual first before playing a new game).

Once again Play Asia has done a great job of delivering its goods and top notch service and I would happily go back and shop again during next sale. For those who have obtained something from the Lucky Spring Sale, have you received your item? What have you bought anyway?

PS: Ok, I gotta head out now to pay Corez his money. He just received his bill statement today and I guess it is time to do my job now. Thanks again, Corez.

1 comment:

SAM said...

No problem mate. Enjoy ur game.