Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LYN Nintendo September gathering!!

I have been quite active at Lowyat.net Nintendo thread for sometime and I have managed to befriend with a couple of nice people over there and we both share the same interest which is having blast with Nintendo consoles be it Wii or Nintendo DS. We also have a same tradition every month where we will gather at one place(changed regularly but our favourite spot is Sunway Pyramid Harts Chicken because of its affordable price and unlimited supply of food) just to play games and have fun together. This month gathering is gonna be a little bit different and it is gonna be bigger than ever.

First of all, it wont be held at any public places but instead a nice forumer, Corez has offered up his place for us to gather and play his Wii and not to forget, indulge in the usual mutiplayer Nds session. Wii Fit will be provided and for those who wanna experience it, you guys should not really miss it. Secondly, this time instead of having their meal ordered, they will just have a BBQ party at his house after they "berbuka puasa". Chicken wings, hotdogs....my mouth is watering now thinking of it.

The thing is I cannot participate in this event as I am currently based in Perlis and it is unreasonable to head there for 1 day even if I was used to do it before simply because the date of the gathering is 5 days before the Hari Raya Aidilfitri and it would be unwise to go there because of the difficulty in getting the bus ticket back to Perlis.

However, for those who are really interested in it and would like to take this oppurtunity to know more Nintendo gamers, I seriously recommend you to join this gathering as everyone of them is very nice and very helpful. So far I have attended the gathering thrice and I ended up very happy even though everytime it was tiring as it was usually one day trip from Perlis to KL. If you are just shy or dont want trouble them, I would suggest you to bring some food or drinks there so that not only you will feel better, they can have extra food to gobble as well. So if you are interested, dont forget to go here and let them know. I wish I can go...

No comments: