Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Divided but decided!

If you have read my previous post regarding Blackmango, you must know that I was somehow interested in getting Luminous Arc from him and since then I have been doing research on whether it is worthy enought but I am really glad that I have done the research long enough that another good game has finally popped out and I will certainly choose it over Luminous Arc.

What is the another game you say? It is the used copy of Final Fantasy Tactics A2 that pr1me_minister finally decided to sell. Undoubtedly, I quickly pm him and furthermore called him to seal the deal as I know there is another forumer is interested as well so I gotta be quick! When I recalled, it was really fortunate that there were neither replacement class nor tutorial on monday that I could get back to my home and the rest was history.

I have been thinking of getting this game since I have played the GBA prequel and I like it a lot but I am just not willing to pay usd45 for this game(more to I dont have enough money to spend so much on it) and hence I waited for the used game to pop up. I am really glad that I would be the owner of this game soon or else I will be asking my friend, why_79 to find me the used copy if he goes to Singapore. I guess I am plain lucky!

So, pm, if you decide to sell off your The World Ends With You, I am here waiting to get it from you again!

No comments: