Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What awaits me?

Woot, I have always been nervous while anticipating for my parcel to reach me even though I already know the content of it. I guess it happens to everyone and it is the magic of traditional postage!

Anyway, when i went back yesterday, this is what awaited me.



Slowly unwrapped it and this is what inside it!

A euro version of Hotel Dusk Room 215. It makes me wonder why Why_79 never figured out it is this title although I have given him enough hint.

Well, this is the first point and click adventure game that I have and it shall serve as an experiment before getting Phoenix Wright series. After playing it I will know whether I am suited for games that require lots of reading(ya know this genre requires more readings than rpg series?). So anyone who owns this game and has a blast with it?

No comments: