Sunday, July 13, 2008

Play Asia Summer Sale is back again!



Wooh, finally the annually sale is here again. All items in stock at Play Asia have been discounted for 25% and this seems like a great deal for me. Everything included the games, guide books or accessories of various consoles is discounted(I do check and find out that the consoles are excluded though)! The ongoing sale will last till Sunday, 20th July 2008. Even though by now some hot and popular items maybe(should be) snatched by those first comers, there are still some hidden gems waiting for you to uncover. I myself have purchased Rondo of Swords for Nintendo DS(finally! The price is too tempting that I cant resist it!) and might get something else if I have some extra cash later.

So what are you waiting for? Go and fish for octopuses now(items that have been discounted will have a cute octopus tag)!

No comments: