Wednesday, July 30, 2008

An archievement!

It has been a long long time that I didnt post anything here because my schedule is so packed nowadays and I can hardly find time to online, let alone blogging? Anyway, when I checked my blog again recently, I found out that my blog, Gaming Euphoria has finally amassed at least 1000 visitors( I myself contributed to some of the visits as I will check frequently to find out who will post comments or just drop some messages at the chatter box) and although it is by no mean a great archievement, it still means something to me.

Next target? Hopefully my blog can hit the 10000 visitors. It may seem a long journey to go but I think with the supports of those who frequently visit my blog, it is not a dream. For those who visit my blog, dont forget to leave your message at the chatter box or just comment on any posts and I will certainly reply to it whenever I am free. For those who have already added me into your friend roaster, please kindly let me know too as I will do the same.

Thanks again for all the supports.

No comments: