Saturday, October 25, 2008

Top 25 Worst Nintendo Games

I have been a huge and devoted Nintendo follower as their games are always top notch and their games never let me down in term of quality or sheer excitement and fun. They have also produced so many great games in different genres that you won't have to crack your head just trying to figure out which titles that can cater to your taste. Of course, there are some genres that they are really good at and excel like platformer, cart racing and ARPG. The most beloved series from Nintendo for me is certainly the Legend of Zelda series. Even though the core formula hasn't changed for all these years, the games are still fun with certain additions that Nintendo will surely include with every iteration and I am glad the magic is still there after playing so many Zelda games.

But I guess no matter how good developers they are, it is still inevitable that occasionally they will produce games that are not up to par or simply garbages. Games that have wonky controls, nightmarish collision detections, fraught with unimaginable(and imaginable, pun intended)bugs, you name it. Same thing happens to Nintendo as well but as long as most of their games are exceptionally good and outstanding, we should just get over the bad apples and always long for the better games from Nintendo. So far I am really glad that I haven't really bought any crappy games from Nintendo thanks to several gaming sites out there which can always provide me some insights before getting games I am interested in.

Here is 25 worst Nintendo games by Gamedaily. Do you ever own or you are still having games that in the list? Do you really agree that those games listed are as bad as purported by Gamedaily? Please leave your comments here.

No comments: