Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chrono Trigger and....its preorder goodie?


I have been torn whether I should join the bulk since the price has been bumped up to usd40 and it makes no difference if I purchase this from play-asia. Most importantly is most of time I will holding out for sales just to get it at a cheaper price. Not that I have time for it if I get it earlier as I am currently too preoccupied with study and other sealed games as well.

But oh well, it seems like the particular news is gonna draw me in for the bulk again. As the title suggests, it seems like Amazon will be giving out a soundtrack cd for those who preorder it.(Just check at Gamestop, this deal is available there as well)

This soundtrack seems to be more lacklustre than the Castlevania Order of Ecclesia soundtrack though. It will only feature 2 themes from Chrono Trigger and I am unsure how good they are since I have never played this game before. Nevertheless, it is still a bonus who plan to get it on day one.

PS. If you are interested in preordering it and would like to join the bulk, please head here for more details.

No comments: