Thursday, October 9, 2008

Preorder good of USA version of Castlevania Order of Ecclesia.(finally!!)

Remember when I complained about the lack of preorder goodie for Castlevania Order of Ecclesia unlike its Japan counterpart here? It seems like someone at Konami has heard our rantings and has been kind enough to include something for those who preorder it now at Gamestop. Even though it still pales in comparison with Japan version of preorder goodie, why should you complain when the whole thing is still retailed at normal price while you will be getting a free thing? You shouldn't, really.

Ok, for those who are gonna preorder it at Gamestop, you will be getting yourself a soundtrack cd. It is not gonna include all bgm available in the game(not sure whether the soundtrack included in Japan version is gonna feature all the bgm though), but still this should make a cool addition (and not to mention it is virtually free you know?). The track list could be found below.


The question now is should I even bother to get it? Trying to get something in USA now has been a hassle since my friend in USA has refused to help me anymore with all the purchases there(haha because apparently I have been getting lots of stuffs after she went there to further her study). Should I get it or more accurately how should I get it if I am interested? Why, what will you do?

1 comment:

Pure Raver said...

it always amazes me on how catch Castlevania tunes really are. This one should be no exception. :D