Thursday, November 12, 2020

Jastip Scam Indonesia (Sheanny Febrianty)

 Reviving this as I was just scammed by a jastip service.


Current Im based at Indonesia and I was seeking for buying service to procure me the latest Ipad air 4 from Malaysia to Indonesia due to covid and I couldnt go back easily After researching for the the service on instagram(there are plenty on instagram), I bumped into this below(privatetravelmalaysia) and it looked legit enough and the tempting part was the jastip fee wasnt expensive(yeah i know, nothing good comes cheap) and she will handcarry to avoid tax. 



 I even asked the owner to show me some testimonial of her service for more assurance since she was requesting for full payment. I just regretted that I didnt personally ask them to further verify since those so called testimonials were just buyers making payment successfully. 

So the full chronology was this. 

1. I requested her to bring me ipad air 4 from malaysia and she agreed to do so with jastip fee 200k IDR which is equivalent to rm60 where the condition is I must pay full payment of the Ipad Air 4. At this stage responses were prompt from the service provider. 

2. I was provided the account info below and I transferred the money to her on 30th October 2020. I was informed she would procure the unit on the day itself and she would cod with me on 9th November as her flight back to Malaysia was on 7th November. Everything was still smooth by now and response was prompt. 


3. On 1st November 2020, she told me she already preordered with Machine Sunway Pyramind and will be getting my unit on 2nd November 2020. 

4.  On 2nd November 2020, I was requesting for the photo of my Ipad as I was anticipating it very much. Here was when the response started slower(yeah i get it, i already transferred her the money and she has reached the goal)

5. On 3rd November 2020 morning she just replied me with some bullshit telling me that she will get it later since she was waiting for the call from Machine? What the heck? From picking up on 2nd to waiting for call of pickup? Then i was asking her again when was the expected pickup date without any response again till the next day.

6. On 4th November 2020 which was Wednesday she replied me that she will get the unit by friday which was 6th November 2020 as she was busy with some authorization from Indonesian embassy. Yeah something was very fishy now. Pickup was delayed and delayed. 

7. On 6th November 2020, she told me she will pick it up and I asked him to show me some picture of the unit. She also informed she will come back on 7th November 2020 but couldnt cod with me and only cod on 9th November since she wanna self quarantine and do swap test once reaching here. What a bollock.

8. From 7th till 9th November 2020 she never replied my messages once even after I tried to make some video call to her. On 1pm she sent me this bullshit. She informed me that she couldnt go back due to CMCO and her relative was infected with Covid. More bullshit to ensue.  She promised me that she will refund my money within the week even though she has purchased the ipad. 






9. At this point, I just feel dump for trusting her for so long. Not even once she managed to show me the pic. Oh come on how hard will it be to show some pictures of the unit? Then it was the last post from her till now. You can easily transfer the money back to me instead of telling me some bullshit that you need your relative to transfer it and why the fuck would it require 1 week? Unless you have spent all my money and trying to delay again?


10. On the ig page actually there was a phone number which was a malaysian number and i tried to contact the number. +60 13-768 3977. The girl who picked up tried to deny she has anything to do with the page but earlier i already whatsapp her with another number and in that she confirmed that she provided the local tour service in KL. Gotcha scammer. 





Above was sent using my indonesia number. Below was sent using my malaysian number. 



Lastly i tried to comment on her ig to warn the rest from trusting her but alas comment feature was suddenly disabled by her after i called her out as a scammer in whatsapp using my indonesian number.




At this point I was sure that this person was a total scammer and I will be reporting soon to the local police. To get my money back I think it wasnt possible but I hope police will have this record and it will help to prevent others from getting scammed. 


Here is some info of the scammer and her bank info.


Name: Sheanny Febrianty (scam)

Bank: BCA

Bank account no: 1640314059(scam)

Malaysian phone number: +60137683977(scam)










No comments: