Saturday, January 3, 2009

Games on sale!

It has been sometime since my last post and I am sure someone of you might have missed my updates(please tell me there is AT LEAST one reader who wholeheartedly follows my blog, haha). Time is ticking so fast and I have gotten into a new semester in my university again. I was previously working temporarily hence it explains the long absent of my updates here(haha, some of you may say I am just lazy! I do admit I was lazy to write anything as I didnt have a proper pc and a stable internet line that could enable to update my blog as frequent as I did). Hopefully I will be able to update this site as frequent as possible and bring exciting news for you guys again, haha.

These are some games that I have bumped into when I went to Play Asia just now. They are great games and since the price has dropped, there is no reason why you should'nt get it.

1. Sonic Chronicles Dark Brotherhood-usd29.90
2. Izuna 2-usd24.90
3. Bangai O Spirit-usd24.90
4. Guitar Hero On Tour-usd39.90

No comments: